The handheld gene gun is a portable gene gun device for direct in situ gene transfer to cells, suitable for transient and stable transfection. It has a small firing area and uniform particle distribution, and can transform receptors of different sizes to ensure transformation efficiency; low sample requirements: only a small amount of DNA and cells are required, no vector DNA is required, and there is no restriction on large fragments of DNA. The portable gene gun is widely used for gene transformation of plant and animal samples because of its easy and flexible operation.
• Study on transient expression of gene function
• Research on performance of functional stability
• Genetic or cancer-related research
• Genetic engineering or drug-related research
• Research and application of DNA vaccine
• Research related to gene therapy
• Research on genetically modified plants