The horizontal pressure sterilizer adopts the gravity displacement method to exclude the cold air in the inner chamber, so that the inner chamber steam has less cold air content and the sterilization is more reliable. At the same time, during the sterilization process, the control system automatically adjusts the steam and steam according to the temperature of the inner chamber. It is mainly used in hospital supply rooms, operating rooms, pharmaceutical factories and research institute laboratories, etc., for the sterilization of medical and experimental cloth articles, surgical instruments and utensils.
1. The sterilization process is automatically controlled, without supervision and easy to use.
2. It has a drying function to achieve the drying effect of sterilized items.
3. With over-temperature and over-pressure automatic protection.
4. Safety interlocking device; steam cannot enter the inner body and overcurrent protection when the door is not closed; the power circuit breaker automatically cuts off the power when the current is overloaded.
5. The alarm indicates that when the pressure in the sterilization chamber is greater than 0.027 MPa, the door is interlocked and the door cannot be opened.
6.Overpressure protection, safety valve automatic pressure relief protection when the pressure exceeds the working pressure. Low water level protection device; water can not be activated when it reaches the high water level, and automatic power failure protection when the low water level is lacking.
7. Overcurrent protection; the power is automatically cut off when the current is overloaded.