Large capacity high speed centrifuge maintenance and repair method
1. The large capacity high speed centrifuge should be inspected regularly during use to ensure that the functions and important parts and safety measures of the centrifuge are under normal working conditions, and correct small, medium and overhaul cycles should be established.
2. After using the large capacity high speed centrifuge for six months, it must be carefully inspected and maintained once and recorded. The main maintenance contents are as follows:
a. After the lubrication parts are carefully cleaned, replace the grease (No. 3 molybdenum disulfide lithium grease). The main lubrication parts of this machine include the upper and lower bearings of the main shaft, the clutch bearing, the spherical washer of the pendulum and the flat shaft of the brake device.
b. Whether the connectors are loose, corroded, and whether the lining layer is broken.
c. Whether the friction plates of the brake device and the clutch are worn, and whether the V-belt is worn or elongated.
d. Whether the pendulum, spring, and spherical washer are damaged or stuck.
e. Whether the bearing is damaged or excessively worn, and whether the inner and outer rings are loose with the shaft and the shell.
f. Whether the gaskets are deteriorated or deteriorated, causing leakage.
g. Whether the drum is deformed or corroded, especially the corrosion condition of the longitudinal weld. If there is obvious thinning of the weld or black honeycomb microporous structure, there is obvious crack at the interface between the weld and the base metal, the knocking weld has no Metal sound and other phenomena should be stopped immediately.
3. According to the inspection results of the large-capacity high-speed centrifuge, it is decided to clean, replace or repair. If the drum is severely deformed or corroded and the rotating parts are seriously worn, overhaul or replacement should be carried out, and emergency measures such as surface repair welding should not be used.
4. The integrity of the high-capacity high-speed centrifuge should be guaranteed, and it is not allowed to dismantle, change the parts, components or add attachments at will.
5. Disassembly and adjustment of main components of high-capacity high-speed centrifuge:
a. Drum: remove the outer casing, the main shaft shield, the spindle nut and the washer, etc., and use the two disassembly screw holes on the upper end of the drum bottom to press the bottom plate of the self-made dismantling tool with the two screws on the bottom end surface of the drum, and gradually rotate Pull out the screw tightly and push the bottom of the drum out of the spindle. If the fit is tight due to the corrosion of the tapered hole, the wooden surface can be evenly tapped on the bottom surface, and the rotating drum can be discharged by the screw.
b. The centrifuge with lifting equipment can lift the chassis, otherwise it can be supported by the hydraulic jack on the bottom surface of the chassis (near the three ears). Evenly press the top chassis to pull out the pendulum pin at the lower end of the pendulum. The thickness of the washer between the spherical washer and the chassis lug is determined according to the unevenness, and an additional washer and swing pin are inserted to reset the chassis.
c. Clutch: For centrifuges with smaller diameters, the clutch is normally mounted under the motor. When disassembling, first loosen the cover and the shaft end retaining ring, pull the clutch out from the motor shaft end with the puller, and then force the drive shaft to clean or replace the clutch and bearing separately. Remove the connecting screw between the bearing housing and the chassis, and then lift the main bearing component together with the driven pulley from above the chassis. After pulling out the pulley, remove the upper and lower bearing caps, and then the spindle together with the bearing from the bearing. Lift the seat and clean or replace the inner cavity of the bearing housing and the bearing. For centrifuges with a diameter of more than 1 m, the centrifugal clutch is usually mounted at the lower end of the main shaft. It can be lifted from the top of the chassis together with the main bearing components in the same manner as above. The clutch cover and the shaft end retaining ring are removed, and the clutch is fully assembled by pulling the horse. The human main shaft is pulled out, and then the starting wheel is forced out by the sleeve, and the centrifugal block and the bearing can be cleaned or replaced separately.
d. Brake device: After removing the drum, you can see the brake ring, loosen the connecting screw on the brake handle sleeve, remove the brake handle, remove the flat shaft and brake pin, and then remove the brake ring. Remove the worn brake band and rive the new brake band with aluminum rivets.