Function And Characteristics Of Vacuum Drying Oven
It is more suitable for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposable and easy-to-oxidize substances. The inert gas can be injected into the interior, especially some items with complex components can also be dried quickly and efficiently. The product features of the vacuum drying box are as follows:
1. The inner tank adopts a streamlined arc design, the outer shell is made of cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed;
2. The inner tank is divided into stainless steel or cold-rolled steel plate, and the semi-circular four corners are easy to clean;
3. The tightness of the door of the box can be adjusted arbitrarily by the customer, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ensures a high degree of vacuum in the box;
4. The control panel adopts microcomputer intelligent PID control, with timing and over-temperature alarm functions;
5. The box door adopts tempered and explosion-proof double-layer glass door, which makes the cultivation items in the observation studio clear at a glance;
Vacuum drying ovens are large-volume containers that can be set to maintain a constant temperature and dry wet glassware. The temperature inside the oven can be set with the control knob on the front panel. The actual temperature can be read directly from the attached thermometer. Because the boiling point of water is 100 ℃, so 100 ℃ will make glassware dry quickly.
But above 80°C, the steam pressure of the water is quite large, enough to dry the wet utensils quickly. Moreover, even in the experiment of quantitative analysis, all the dried utensils must be used at room temperature, so the time required for the utensils with too high temperature to return to room temperature will also be extended. Therefore, the humidity of the drying oven It does not have to be set above the Buddha point of the water. The drying oven can also be used for drying chemicals. At this time, if the small molecules adsorbed on the surface of the compound are to be discharged, the temperature of the drying oven must be set at 120 degrees Celsius. Heating above ℃ for two hours is enough to drive away the water molecules, so that the real weight of the object can be measured.
Because the vacuum drying box is powered by electricity, and the wet items are conductive, it should be careful not to cause leakage. Therefore, the drying box should be grounded to ensure safety.
If there is no ground wire, make sure that the oven has no leakage. If there is a slight leakage, try to pull out the socket and then insert the pins in the opposite direction.
If there is no leakage, it can be used with care, and if there is still leakage, it should be stopped immediately.