The vacuum filter uses the sobbing of a vacuum pump to filter. The material of the vacuum suction filter is corrosion-resistant: the materials used are 304, 316 and 202; and the thickened glass bottle, the glass bottle and the stainless steel funnel are sealed with PTFE. The vacuum suction filter is widely used in the pharmaceutical, petroleum, and chemical industries. , Power metallurgy, mining, agriculture and other fields.
1. Frame type main body, made of aluminum alloy + stainless steel, beautiful appearance, durable
2. The glass suction filter bottle adopts high borosilicate glass with stable performance
3. 304 stainless steel funnel, 4mm hole drilled at the bottom of the funnel
4. Glass discharge valve, convenient and quick to recycle and melt
Vacuum suction filter is a laboratory specific filter. It is equipped with microporous membranes with different pore sizes and then vacuum suction filtration. Derived products that are developed on the basis of the existing single-layer glass reactors are mainly used for liquid-liquid extraction and can also be used for room temperature reactions. After practical use, the performance is superior, and has been widely used.
1. The suction filter bottle is made of high-borosilicate 3.3 first-grade materials and has excellent chemical and physical properties.
4. Special PTFE material seal, perfect technology, high corrosion resistance and high cost performance.
5. The discharge part is equipped with a special design PTFE valve for the glass flange port. There is no dead corner in the container and it can be disassembled to facilitate the discharge of solid materials.
6. The whole machine has perfect sealing performance, and the negative pressure can reach below 0.095MPa under static state.
7. The structure of the whole machine is scientific and visible.