0.1L to 1L mini bioreactor is suitable for initial strain screening, greatly saving time and material costs. Tanks with working volumes of 0.1L,0.3L,0.5L,0.6L,0.7L and 1L are available for selection, culture tanks are interchangeable.
The mini bioreactor saves more than 10 times in time compared with the general culture method, and is the best tool for large-scale strain/cell strain screening and optimization of culture conditions.
• Discover secondary metabolites or new enzyme activities in heterogeneous mixed culture products;
• High-throughput screening research, mutant strain distribution research and construction of E. coli library or yeast library;
• Metabolic flux research and high-throughput screening of highly active mutant strains;
• Comparative studies, such as: isolation and screening of clinical strains;
• Optimization of growth medium for cell lines or high-yield strains;
1. Stirring system
Mechanical sealing system at the top of the fermenter; high-powered stirring oar, antifoam oar; AC electrical machine: infinite speed variation; rpm in the fermenter: 70~1２00rpm±1%,The height of the stirring oar can be adjusted, too.
2. Temperature detection and control
Heat by thermostatic water tank and circulate by circulating pump(Grundfos, Denmark), autocontrol (cooling water+5℃)~65℃±0.1℃，temperature probe(US)
3. pH detection and control
2.00-12.00±0.05pH, autocontrol by adding acid and base, pH sensor (Mettler, Switzerland) and shielding lead (Mettler, Switzerland). fermenter is autocontrolled with peristaltic pump