The mini bioreactor saves more than 10 times in time compared with the general culture method, and is the best tool for large-scale strain/cell strain screening and optimization of culture conditions.
• Discover secondary metabolites or new enzyme activities in heterogeneous mixed culture products;
• High-throughput screening research, mutant strain distribution research and construction of E. coli library or yeast library;
• Metabolic flux research and high-throughput screening of highly active mutant strains;
• Comparative studies, such as: isolation and screening of clinical strains;
• Optimization of growth medium for cell lines or high-yield strains;