The LBR -XGJAV/XGCAV multifunctional glass biological fermentation system uses a color touch screen to display all measured values and control parameters, which greatly facilitates the user's operation. Four peristaltic pumps are installed on the front of the control box to add acid, alkali, defoamer and culture medium to the fermenter. Various parameters in fermentation such as pH, DO, temperature and speed can be monitored by the controller, and all data and control parameters can be transmitted to the controller or computer. The structure is compact, and various components can be integrated into the fermentation system. It adopts the direct coupling mechanical stirring method driven by the upper part or the magnetic indirect coupling mechanical stirring method driven by the lower part. The structure is simple and the operation is stable.
• Discover secondary metabolites or new enzyme activities in heterogeneous mixed culture products;
• High-throughput screening research, mutant strain distribution research and construction of E. coli library or yeast library;
• Metabolic flux research and high-throughput screening of highly active mutant strains;
• Comparative studies, such as: isolation and screening of clinical strains;
• Optimization of growth medium for cell lines or high-yield strains;