Triple quintuple conjoined glass bioreactor is a set of laboratory glass fermentation equipment, easy to operate, powerful, and can meet various purposes of fermentation, such as batch, batch feeding, and even animal cell culture. The color touch screen is used to display all measured values and control parameters, which greatly facilitates the user's operation. Each tank is equipped with 4 peristaltic pumps beside the front tank, which can supply acid, alkali, defoamer and culture medium to the fermentation tank. Various parameters in fermentation such as pH, DO, temperature and speed can be monitored by the controller, and all data and control parameters can be transmitted to the controller or computer. The structure is compact, and various components can be integrated into the fermentation system. It adopts the direct coupling mechanical stirring method driven by the upper part or the magnetic indirect coupling mechanical stirring method driven by the lower part, which has a simple structure and stable operation.
• Discover secondary metabolites or new enzyme activities in heterogeneous mixed culture products;
• High-throughput screening research, mutant strain distribution research and construction of E. coli library or yeast library;
• Metabolic flux research and high-throughput screening of highly active mutant strains;
• Comparative studies, such as: isolation and screening of clinical strains;
• Optimization of growth medium for cell lines or high-yield strains;