The steam sterilizer is a safe, reliable and automatically controlled sterilization device, which is consisting of a heating system, a microcomputer control system and a overheat overpressure protection system. The container has the advantages of reliable disinfection and sterilization effect, convenient operation, safe use, power saving and durability, and low cost, and is an ideal equipment for disinfecting and sterilizing surgical instruments, dressings, utensils and culture media by medical and scientific research units.
1. European Class B standard with three-pulse pre-vacuum and post-vacuum drying function, the remaining humidity of the device is <0.2%.
2. LCD display working status, touch button.
3. Vacuum degree up to -0.8bar, suitable for all kinds of packaged, unpackaged, solid, Class A hollow, porous and internal pipelined instruments
4. Ensure efficient removal of air from the hollow instruments (such as high-speed dental drills) so that high-temperature steam can reach every corner.
5. Full computer control, modular and simple operation interface.
6. BOWIE & DICK test for steam penetration testing.
7. With vacuum test to ensure vacuum performance at any time.
8. Fast independent steam generator.
9. Built-in micro printer for detailed recording of sterilization data.
10. With safety valve, manual safety door lock, pressure locking system, fault self-test, over-temperature and over-pressure automatic protection.
11. Inactivates HIV, hepatitis B (HBV), mad cow virus and Bacillus.