Summary of the causes of imbalance of medical centrifuge rotor
1. When the medical centrifuge tube is balanced during use, the balance of the centrifuge tube is more than 0.1 to 1 g due to the long-term use of the balance.
2. When the medical centrifuge tube is filled, the sample liquid bundle is filled or the centrifugal tube cap is not tightly sealed. During the centrifugation process, the high vacuum state in the centrifugal chamber causes the centrifuge tube to be flattened, cracked and the sample liquid overflows, causing the rotor to be unbalanced. A shaft bending or broken shaft accident occurred.
3. Since the specific gravity of the original sample is not equal to the specific gravity of the trimming liquid, the rotor dynamic balance is out of adjustment and an accident occurs.
4. When using a horizontal rotor, the serial number of the bucket and the serial number of the horizontal rotor body are not carefully read, which affects the dynamic balance of the rotor.
5. An aluminum alloy centrifuge cap is mixed with a stainless steel centrifugal cap (the two have different specific gravity) and an accident occurs.
6. The rubber seal ring and the rotor cap rubber seal ring in the centrifuge cap are improperly used and improperly disinfected, such as long-term use of internal fracture and solid high temperature disinfection r using dry box baking, etc., and the aging cracks, loss of sealing effect, etc., so that the sample is Overflow at high speeds, allowing the rotor to operate in an unbalanced state.
7. For the centrifuge tubes of various materials, the scope and disinfection method of the centrifuge tube required by the manufacturer are not well understood before use, and the chemical solvent and the inappropriate disinfectant solution are used to cause the centrifuge tube to swell and rupture during operation. accident.
8. Carelessly in the work, the rotor cover is not tightened or the rotor cover and the rotor handle are interchanged, causing the screw to not match. When the machine is started, the rotor cover is thrown and a serious shaft breakage occurs.