How to operate the low speed centrifuge
It adopts integrated circuit control and has slow start function, mechanical timing and scale speed display, convenient and intuitive; special overspeed alarm and self-braking system. When the rotation speed exceeds the allowable high speed of the unit, the alarm signal is automatically issued and stops.
(1) Place the centrifuge on a stable surface.
(2) Sample trimming: Since the machine is equipped with an automatic balancing system, the sample trimming is relatively simple. The amount of solution placed in each tube is approximated by eyesight, and then placed symmetrically into the centrifugal spacer.
(3) Check: 1 adjustment knob 1 (SPEED) should be at 0 position; 2 the rotating body to be used should be tightened, and confirm that the installation is correct; 3 power supply is connected, plug is firmly inserted, grounding is used; 4 cover lock is good .
(4) Operating procedures
1) Turn on the power switch 5 (PoWER), the power is turned on, the built-in indicator light is on, and the fan is running.
2) Timing: Turn the timer knob 2 (TIME) to the desired time position. Press the start button 3 (START) button to light up. Turn the speed adjustment knob 1 (SPEED) clockwise to point the pointer at the desired speed. The low speed centrifuge can work in a timed period. The speed does not change. When it is used repeatedly, it will start again after timing.
3) Untimed use: Set the timer knob 2 (TIME) to the "M" point. Press the start button 3 (START) and the indicator light inside the button lights up. Turn the speed adjustment knob 1 (SPEED) clockwise to the desired speed scale. Manual shutdown.
4) After centrifugation is completed: set the speed control knob to “0” position, turn off the power switch. After the inertia rotation stops, press the open lock and twist, open the cover to sample, wipe the dirt after use, and open the cover during operation.
(5) Reminder and attention
If the over-speed adjustment of the speed control knob 1 (SPEED) is excessive, the machine will over-run (4000r/min). At this time, the over-speed protection circuit will sound an alarm to remind the operator to pay attention and automatically stop the operation. At this point, the power should be turned off, then re-control the speed scale to adjust and adjust the speed so that it does not exceed the allowable high speed.
If the machine suddenly and rapidly increases the speed and the speed adjustment knob fails, the main control circuit may be faulty. At this time, the speed limit alarm function is fortified, squeaking and stopping the machine. Do not start blindly at this time, but turn off the power first, and ask the repair personnel to start the fault after troubleshooting.
(6) Cleaning of the container room: Before cleaning, the rotating disk should be removed and taken out, and then the container room should be taken out for cleaning. After cleaning, it should be embedded in the original form, and the motor sealing sleeve should be tightly closed. The hole position must be in the same direction as when it is removed.