Features And Maintenance Of Class II Biological Safety Cabinets
Product structure characteristics of secondary biological safety cabinets:
1. Air curtain isolation design to prevent internal and external cross-contamination, negative pressure vertical laminar flow, no need to install pipelines.
2. The glass door can be moved up and down, can be positioned arbitrarily, is easy to operate, and can be closed for sterilization, and the positioning height limit alarm prompts.
3. The power output socket in the working area is equipped with a waterproof socket and a sewage interface to provide great convenience for the operator
4. There is a special filter at the exhaust to control emission pollution.
5. The working environment is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is smooth, seamless, easy to disinfect, and can prevent the erosion of corrosive agents and disinfectants.
6. It adopts LED liquid crystal panel control and built-in UV lamp protection device, which can only be opened when the safety door is closed.
7. With detection port and built-in differential pressure gauge.
Proper Maintenance of Class II Biological Safety Cabinets:
First of all, keep the room dry and clean. Humid air will not only rust the manufacturing materials, but also affect the normal operation of electrical circuits. Humid air is also conducive to the growth of bacteria and mold, so first of all, keep the room dry and clean. The environment also prolongs the life of the filter plate.
In addition, regular cleaning of equipment is an important part of normal use. Cleaning should include routine cleaning before and after use and regular fumigation. When fumigation, all the gaps should be sealed, such as the type of ultra-clean workbench with a movable baffle cover at the operation port, it can be sealed with a plastic film. The filter plate and ultraviolet germicidal lamp of the ultra-clean workbench have a calibrated service life and should be replaced on schedule.