The vacuum centrifugal concentrator is a comprehensive use of centrifugal force, heating and vacuum provided by an external vacuum pump to evaporate solvents, which can process multiple samples at the same time without causing cross contamination.
The LVC series vacuum centrifugal concentrator has the function of quickly and safely evaporating water and organic solvents in the sample. The processed samples can be conveniently used for various qualitative and quantitative analysis-chemistry, biochemistry, biological analysis, immune screening, food safety, residue analysis, etc. Suitable for concentration of immunoglobulin, concentration of drug metabolites, SPE solid phase extraction, liquid chromatography pre- and post-processing, ADMET/toxicology, polymer chemistry, DNA/RNA purification and concentration, oligomerization, forensic/drug abuse testing, General laboratory concentration.
1. Adopting the single-chip microcomputer and drive module, cooperating with the independent research and development control panel and high torque DC brushless motor.
2. Stable operation and low noise, providing a comfortable laboratory environment.
3. Can realize vacuum sample heating (optional).
4. TFT-LCD true-color display, dual operation modes of touch screen buttons and physical buttons, with dedicated keys for centrifugal force display, which simultaneously display setting parameters and operating parameters.
5. With over-temperature warning function.
6. Adopt uniform heating method, fast heating, high temperature control accuracy, and can heat the cavity to 60°C.
7. The centrifugal chamber is made of alloy aluminum, and the anodic electrophoresis surface treatment process can resist the corrosion of most chemical reagents and solvents.
9. Polymethyl methacrylate transparent cover plate, convenient to monitor the concentration process.
10. Intelligent microprocessor control and simple and direct operation interface.
11. Concentration time: 1min-99h59min, can be combined with cold trap.
12. Split design, free assembly and matching, flexible and convenient.
13. Concentrate at low temperature to avoid sample loss, denaturation, decreased activity, and oxidation. High throughput can process dozens of samples at the same time without cross contamination. The sample has no foam or loss. Safe and simple cold trap solvent recovery method