Suitable for universities, research institutes, high-tech companies, biological products, biomedical industries, etc.
1. Bacterial breakage such as Escherichia coli; broken fungus such as yeast/Ganoderma lucidum spores; broken algae such as cyanobacteria/green algae;
2. Broken nematodes and other plant cells;
3. Actinomycetes are broken; thermophilic bacteria are broken, and mycobacteria are broken;
4. Enzyme preparation and isolation; preparation of recombinant polypeptide;
5. Crystal engineering; protein crystals;
6. Emulsion, liposome and other nano-emulsion homogenization; microemulsion, nanosuspension;
7. Chinese herbal medicine broken content;
8. Ultra high pressure mutation breeding;
9. Graphite, carbon nanotubes, nano-carbon powder, nano-polymer materials and other nano-materials, nano-coatings, nano-inks, nano-paints, nano-fuels, etc.