Pharmacy Refrigerator for epidemic prevention center
It is used to store and display medicines, and can also be used to store biological products, reagents, vaccines, etc. After the plug and socket are selected, the equipment in the university laboratory can be used as a chromatography cabinet.
The pharmacy refrigerator uses accurate temperature control technology to maintain the temperature at 2~8°C in 0.1°C increments. The improved user interface and other features include a data USB port that can store ten years of data. The large air-cooled condenser increases the reliability and cooling efficiency of the rugged refrigeration system. The temperature change is controlled by the microprocessor within ±3°C, and the digital display is designed for ambient temperature 10~32°C and humidity below 60%.
Applicable to pharmacies, pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, health centers and disease prevention and control centers, electronics industry, chemical industry, scientific research fields, university experiments, food processing industries, etc.
1. The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the inner wall is colored coated steel plate. It is durable, safe and reliable. Double-layer transparent electric heating and insulating glass door prevents surface condensation and shows better effect.
2. Advanced refrigeration system, finned evaporator with unique circulating air cooling design to ensure no frost in the box
3. Price bar, test hole, door body standard distribution heating film to prevent condensation
4. High and low temperature alarm, power failure alarm, door opening alarm, temperature controller failure alarm
5. Intimate one reset function, once the customer's misoperation causes the parameters to be disordered, you can perform a one-click restore operation
6. Select a new layout of the duct system to ensure the accuracy, stability, and uniformity of the temperature inside the cabinet
7. Optional thermal printer temperature recorder to track and record temperature changes throughout the process