A biosafety cabinet (BSC)—also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet, which is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
The purpose of a BSC is to serve as a means to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA-filtered as it exits the biosafety cabinet, removing harmful bacteria and viruses.
1. Air curtain type isolation design prevents internal and external cross contamination. (negative pressure type)
2. Move the glass door up and down with a height limit alarm prompt for the operator to use correctly.
3. Using HEPA non-separator high efficiency filter, the filtration efficiency reaches 99.999%.
4. Adopt LCD panel control, fan fault alarm reminder, boot time prompt and continuous running time prompt, filter life display prompt.
5. With scheduled sterilization and sterilization timing function. (With UV protection device, the UV lamp is automatically turned off after the operation door is opened 2 cm)
6. The tilting design of the cabinet is ergonomic and increases the operating comfort.
7. The four sides of the operation area are made of 304 high-quality stainless steel. The back and sides are integrally formed on three sides without welding and no leakage.