The anaerobic incubator is a special device that can culture and operate bacteria in an anaerobic environment. It can provide strict anaerobic conditions, constant temperature culture conditions and a systematic and scientific working area. This device It can cultivate difficult-to-grow anaerobic organisms and avoid the risk of death of anaerobic organisms exposed to oxygen when operating in the atmosphere. Therefore, this device is an ideal equipment for anaerobic biological detection and scientific research.
The anaerobic culture system is composed of carbon dioxide and constant temperature and humidity incubator, sampling room, anaerobic operation room, gas circuit and circuit control system, box frame and other parts.
1. It can be used for anaerobic culture or microaerobic culture (oxygen concentration: 0-10%).
2. Color touch screen, multi-function PLC intelligent control, save more gas.
3. Fully automatic humidity control system to avoid drying of petri dishes.
4. Sample transfer: spontaneous operation, gas exchange is performed first when entering and exiting, and then into the incubator, 40 90mm plates can be transferred at a time, which is the output of the operation into the channel, can also be used to transfer plates. In addition, a single-dish transfer device is optional.
5. Vacuum and nitrogen filling are controlled by foot switch, and external vacuum pump is standard.
6. Using high-efficiency palladium catalyst, no frequent activation is required, so that the oxygen concentration is less than 0.1%.
7. Detoxification system, using ultraviolet germicidal lamp and high temperature to detoxify.
8. Air circuit replacement adopts automatic control technology with positive pressure and negative pressure protection.
9. It can carry out CO2 control, humidity control and temperature control.
10. The unique oil bottle pressure relief gate design protects the internal positive pressure and prevents air leakage
11. Multiple safety protection devices for low air pressure and over temperature.
12. The front cover can be removed as a whole, which is convenient for placing larger instruments or performing thorough cleaning. The standard power socket is provided.
13. The touch screen directly displays the oxygen content in the operating room, which is convenient for observing whether the inside is in an anaerobic state.
14. Latex gloves are comfortable, reliable, and easy to use (bare-handed operating system is optional, which is comfortable to operate and will not cause skin allergies).
15.Using oil-free vacuum pump.
Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber
Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber