Gas chromatography (GC) is a common type of chromatography used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. Typical uses of GC include testing the purity of a particular substance, or separating the different components of a mixture (the relative amounts of such components can also be determined). In some situations, GC may help in identifying a compound. In preparative chromatography, GC can be used to prepare pure compounds from a mixture.
We also supports L/C、D/A、D/P、Western Union、MoneyGram、Discover payments for offline orders.
The GC102AF gas chromatograph is a micro-machined, newly designed single detector universal gas chromatograph. The GC102AF is equipped with a single hydrogen flame ionization detector (FID) type gas chromatograph.
1. Microcomputerized temperature control with high temperature control accuracy (better than ±0.1°C).
2. The keyboard sets various control and usage parameters (including detector operation parameters). The machine has functions such as self-diagnosis, power-off protection, file storage and recall, limit temperature setting, and FID auto-ignition.
3. Large-screen Chinese character LCD display, large amount of information and intuitive and easy to understand, can accurately display the temperature control set value, actual value, TCD working current, FID amplifier sensitivity and so on.
4. The instrument can be used to fill the packed column. Optional instantaneous vaporization injection, gas injection and gas injection valve, 0.53mm large diameter capillary direct injector.
5. The open microcomputer system can be equipped with RS-232 interface and F-2000 chromatography workstation to realize two-way communication control data processing.
6. Large-capacity oven (330mm × 280mm × 270mm) is convenient for installing packed columns or large-diameter capillary columns.
1. Temperature control area: column box, injector, detector.
2. Temperature control range: 15 ° C ~ 399 ° C (increment 1 ° C) at room temperature.
3. Temperature control accuracy: better than ± 0.1 ° C (200 ° C measured).