LFD-18B is not only suitable for the freeze drying of bulk (liquid, pasty, solid) conventional materials, but also suitable for the drying of the vials materials. When the materials are ready for freeze-drying, they are put into in the vial, then begin freeze drying before the vial's lid unsealed. The capping device compacts the vials' lids after freeze drying to prevent secondary pollution, re-adsorb water, and facilitate long-term storage.
This freeze dryer is widely used in medicine, pharmacy, biology research, chemical industry and food production,etc. After the freeze drying process,a long term preservation is much easier. They can be restored to the original state and mantain their chemical and biological characteristics after being watered.This model is suitable for experiment in laboratory and small amount production ,and it can meet the regular freeze dying requirements of the most laboratories.
1. all-in-one structure , small size, no external flange, easy to use, no leakage.
2. All materials in contact with the product use inert materials to meet the requirements of the GLP.
3. The cold trap and console are made of stainless steel, which is anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
4. All stainless steel inflated /water release valve is designed and produced by our company, which is safety, anti- corrosion, no leakage.
5. with sample pre-frozen function, large cold trap opening, no inner coil,and low temperature refrigerator is needless.
6. Patented gas diversion technology, and strong ice holding ability.
7. world- known brand compressors, high efficiency, long life, low noise.
8. Well-known brand vacuum pump with a high pumping speed to achieve a higher ultimate vacuum.
9. Vacuum pump protection function can set the cold trap temperature to protect the vacuum pump life.
10. Professionally designed FD-LAB freeze-drying machine control system + SH-HPSC-I modular controller with high reliability and stability.
11. Intelligent data recording system can real-time record and display the cold trap temperature curve, sample temperature curve, vacuum curve.