Low-Speed Centrifuge are used for general laboratory applications, including biological sample separations of cellular materials, blood, urine, sperm etc. They are also used for clinical applications of PRP, PRF, lipid cell separation, stemcell isolation Low-speed, gentle centrifugation of microbead containing microplate Gentle, soft spin-down or washing of primary cells & cell line.
1. Microcomputer processor for precise control, digital display of speed, time and other parameters, button programming, switching display operating parameters and RCF values.
2. High-torque brushless DC motor, which is easy to operate; it is maintenance-free, dust-free. Speed increasing and decreasing is very fast.
3. Electronic door locks, overspeed and unbalance protection, the body is made of high quality steel structure.
4. Equipped with a variety of rotors, and can be designed according to the test requirements of a variety of adapters, a multi-purpose machine.
5. The third-stage vibration reduction achieves the best centrifugal effect.