H-16 high speed centrifuge is a general purpose benchtop centrifuge used in scientific and medical research, which is designed to provide a safe and reliable solution to separate liquids based on density in a small footprint.
High speed centrifuge is a technique which involves the application of centrifugal force to separate particles from a solution. It is widely used in the field of medicine, life science, agriculture science, institute and so on, used in the area of protein precipitation, RNA extraction and clinical sample processing.
1. Brushless DC motor in great torque, no carbon dust pollution, unnecessary to maintain, quick in speed up and down.
2. Automatically electric lid lock, super speed, over temperature protection and imbalance protection. The centrifuge body is made of high quality steel, safe and reliable.
3. Rotor is connected to spindle by specialized taper sleeve, loading simple and quick, no direction, safe and reliable.
4. Microprocessor control;
5. LCD display screen is optional, 10 programs stored in the memory, 10 speed rate for optional.
6. Three-stage vibration reduction, to reach the best centrifugal result.