Rotary evaporator is the necessary basic instrument for chemical industry, medicine industry, institutions of higher learning and scientific research laboratory and other units, it is the main means for manufacturing and analyzing experiments when they do extraction and concentration.
1. The parts in contact with materials are all made of high borosilicate glass (expansion coefficient 3.3) and polytetrafluoroethylene materials, which are stable in performance and difficult to chemically react with materials.
2. The main frame is made of cold plate anti-corrosion spray + aluminum alloy material, and the pot is made of stainless steel.
3. The sealing system adopts PTFE + fluorine rubber compound combination seal.
4. The vacuum pressure gauge displays real-time vacuum and the pointer displays.
5. The piston-type feeding valve is sleeved with the PTFE extension tube, which can continuously feed to the evaporating flask under vacuum.