Which foods can be lyophilized with a freeze dryer？
Almost all water-containing foods can be lyophilized, but for certain foods with high sugar content or gum content and foods with too low eutectic point temperature, lyophilization is relatively difficult. Examples of lyophilized foods are as follows:
1. Vegetables: shallots, carrots, garlic, onions, ginger, peppers, yam, spinach, cauliflower, green beans, edible fungi, etc.
2. Fruits: apples, peaches, pears, apricots, red dates, strawberries, bananas, pineapples, cantaloupes, etc.
3. Meat: beef, lamb, pork, chicken, snake meat, turtle, etc.
4. Aquatic products: fish fillets, shrimp, crab meat, cuttlefish, silver fish, etc.
5. Convenient foods: instant noodle accessories, beef noodles, meatballs, soups, pet feed, etc.
6. Instant beverages: coffee, milk, soy milk, juice, royal jelly, etc.
7. Seasonings: Various cooking seasonings.
8. Medicines: antler, deer blood, medlar, medlar, earthworm, ginseng, codonopsis, angelica, rhubarb, various health foods, etc.