What are the benefits of a freeze dryer?
The freeze dryer consists of a refrigeration system, a vacuum system, a heating system, and an electrical instrument control system. So what are the benefits of the freeze dryer? Let's take a look:
1. Freeze-drying is carried out at low temperatures and is therefore particularly suitable for many heat sensitive substances. Such as protein, microorganisms and the like will not degenerate or lose biological vitality. Therefore, freeze dryers are widely used in medicine.
2. Since the freeze dryer is dried in a frozen state, the volume remains almost unchanged, and the original structure is not concentrated.
3. The material after drying in the freeze dryer is porous and spongy. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely restores the original trait almost immediately.
4. Since the freeze dryer is dry under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidizable substances are protected.
5. The loss of some volatile components in the material when the freeze dryer is dried at low temperature is very suitable for some chemical products and foods to dry.
6. The growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes during the freeze-drying process cannot be carried out, so that the original sex can be maintained.
7. Drying of the freeze dryer can eliminate more than 95-99% of water so that the dried product can be preserved for a long time without deterioration.
8. Since the moisture in the material exists in the form of ice crystals after pre-freezing, the inorganic salt-dissolved substances originally dissolved in the water are evenly distributed in the materials;
9. After drying in the freeze dryer, the material is loose and porous, and it is sponge-like. After adding water, the solution dissolves quickly and completely, and the original trait is almost immediately restored;
10. Since drying is carried out under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some oxidizable substances are protected by drying in a freeze dryer.