Main functions and functions of glass reactor
Glass reactor working principle
The glass reactor mainly uses the characteristics of its double-layer glass. We can place the reaction material in the middle interlayer (sometimes called reaction solvent), and stir the reaction under normal pressure or negative pressure. Thus, the medium in the interlayer of the glass reactor (for example, freezing liquid, heating water or heating oil) is stirred to perform a heating reaction or cooling. It is widely used as an ideal equipment in modern biochemical new material synthesis experiments.
Glass reactor material and technical characteristics
1. The material used in the glass reactor (GG17 borosilicate glass) has excellent material and chemical properties. In the mixing process of the frequency conversion speed regulation, it will be relatively stable, even if the torque is large, no spark will be generated.
2. In addition, the components are sealed with PTFE, which can maintain a good vacuum (generally around -0.095mpa) in the same kind of products in the market, and maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions. There is also a debris collection tank.
3. alloy steel mechanical seal, Teflon joint, to maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions.
4. Pt100 sensor probe, high temperature measurement accuracy, small error, effectively improve work efficiency
5. PTFE discharge valve, movable interface, completely and quickly.
6. The cooling or heating solution of the glass reactor interlayer can be completely discharged after the reaction is completed, and no liquid is accumulated.
7. The whole stainless steel column mobile frame structure, five reaction kettle lids, complete glass with reflux, liquid addition and temperature measurement.
8. strong torque, no noise. Japanese technology AC gear motor
9. Double-tetrafluoroethylene stirring paddle for glass reactor, suitable for mixing and mixing of low to high viscosity liquid.
Glass reactor maintenance instructions
1. Check the instrument carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged or not, and whether the interfaces are consistent, pay attention to light handling.
2. Wipe each interface with a soft cloth (can be replaced with a napkin) and apply a small amount of vacuum grease. (The vacuum grease must be covered after use to prevent the entry of sand.)
3. The interfaces of the glass reactor should not be tightened too tightly. It should be loosened regularly to avoid the long-term tight lock and cause the connector to bite.
4. Turn on the power switch first, then let the machine run from slow to fast. When the machine is stopped, stop the machine and turn off the switch.
5, the PTFE switch everywhere can not be tightened too much, easy to damage the glass.
6. Every time you use it, you must use a soft cloth to clean all kinds of oil traces left on the surface of the machine, stains, solvent remaining, and keep it clean.
7. Loosen the PTFE switches after stopping, and the PTFE piston will be deformed when it is still working for a long time.
8. Regularly clean the sealing ring by removing the sealing ring and checking if there is dirt on the shaft. Wipe it with a soft cloth, then apply a little vacuum grease and reinstall it to keep the shaft and seal ring smooth.
9. the electrical part must not enter the water, it is strictly prohibited to get wet.
10. must purchase the original authentic accessories, free use of other accessories can cause fatal damage to the machine.
11. When making any repairs or inspections on the glass reactor, be sure to cut off the power supply and water source.