How To Maintain Valves Of Bioreactor
How to maintain valves of bioreactors fermenters:
1. Pay attention to the storage environment of the valve. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage should be blocked.
2. The valve should be checked regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be smeared on its surface.
3. After installation and application of the valve, regular maintenance should be carried out to ensure its normal operation
4. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn, and repair or replace it according to the situation.
5. Check the wear of the trapezoidal thread of the valve stem and the valve stem nut, whether the packing is outdated or not, and make necessary replacements.
6. The sealing performance of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
7. The valve in operation should be in good condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the threads are not damaged, and there is no looseness.
8. If the hand-wheel is lost, it should be matched in time, and cannot be replaced with a live wrench.
9. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or have no preload clearance.
10. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other pollutants, a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
11. The ruler on the valve should be kept complete, accurate and clear, and the lead seal and cap of the valve should be kept.
12. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
13. Avoid knocking on the valve in operation, or supporting heavy objects, etc.
In industrial production, especially in the pharmaceutical industry, the most widely used is general-purpose fermenter. Stainless steel fermenter has both a mechanical stirring device and a compressed air distribution device. The stirring shaft of the fermenter can be placed on the top or the bottom of the fermenter, and its height-diameter ratio is 2:1-6:19.